modeling part-2

Assalamualaikum. Emm okay.. now we meet again in the 2nd part of modeling.. In this post, I will stress on the timing, location and the expression of our dear models.. Actually I forgot to tell that I am new in taking picture of human being ops.! I mean people.. ( sometimes we forget that we are human too ) Anyhow, whenever you did the same thing again and again.. We will get 'it'.. 'It' is something that I can not tell but to make the story simple and short, there is something that each photographer or camera owner will find, a 'view' that can make each shot beauty and attractive even it is a picture of orang utan..Timing..

Too early.. Model does not get enough time to prepare
Too late.. Model performed over pose
Nice timing.. well pose.. But we can see the smile is not natural
Natural smile at the right time

Location

Korea.? Tampin
This picture is taken in Frazer Hill
Location also plays an important part in photographing our models


Expression

Delight
1 Malaysia .?
Happy
Depressed.. The ladies will always do

Emm thanks, I think that is a little about this post.. I just want to share a piece of my humble knowledge and I hope my beloved audience can apply and take better pictures.. But remember when you take more pictures, you will get 'it'.. Believe me and happy trying.!!
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    gmbr kategori expression yg 1st tu mcm scene lam drama plak.


  2. Unknown Says:

    Assalamualaikum. Emm kdg2 bdk2 ni gurau lebey2