The REAL supporter

Assalamualaikum. Emm happy day to all.. We are now in the second half of Syaaban into Ramadhan.. Have we prepare ourselves accordingly to enter Allah's institutional of education.? Hopefully we are into it and be with al-muttaqin..

Date : 25th of July 2010 (Sunday)
Time : 1616
Location : Bukit Jalil LRT station
Emm I was on the verge of coming back to my highly rated place Skudai.. Thanks to my fellow friend Hazim for giving me a sonic riding experience to get here.. Hope you will score in your exam.. The bus will departed at 1800.. I still have more than 1 and half hour of precious time to kill.. Anyway I am not a murderer..
I kept wandering and wandering, why I am here in the bus station where in other places my friends were already home.? The answer is simple, its all back to my laziness that doing its job well as a hindrance to my plan.. Even Sobrie and his wife were already in Terengganu since Thursday.. Thanks to his super ultimate Saga that is comparable to my legendary bike..
Since Pudu Raya station is under renovation, they change the location for the buses to Bukit Jalil, the advantage is, the LRT ticket from Cempaka is cheaper (less RM.80) compare to the ticket to Plaza Rakyat..
While waiting to Asar prayer at 1645, I sat in a bench near the surau.. I wondered why there are so many people heading to the stadium that evening.. I kept thinking in my mind.. Somehow I heard a voice from a man. "Malaysia or Korea.?" he said to a couple.. Now I remembered that evening a match between Malaysia U23 against Korea's Olympic will be held shortly.. Suddenly many more sellers came and place their products which I think were the clone from each others in the floor..
There were mufflers, banners, fancy hats and the most attracting thing which is a small trumpet.. I believe it is not vuvuzuela which are the infamous toys during the Africa 2010 World Cup.. You will not going to believe the sound produce by the trumpet is so loud as you were putting your ear in the mouth of a trombone in a marching band.. The price was RM15 at that time and you will never get anything less than that in the next seller as the goods were all clone..
Than another man came and got a customers in just a second leaving the other women who were already there got the feeling of temperament.. "Eh, you just arrived and than took our customer." burst one of the women.. The man smiled and said "The spirit of loving our country is already instilled in our heart.. So we must work hand by hand to deliver our spirit to the others." All saleswoman there became annoyed with his joke.. I laughed at them.. At first I wanted to take my camera but there was a little memory in my brilliant brain that reminding me that my camera is out of battery.. Never worry as the heroes will always have their alternatives..
Buyers chose their favourite colours


I took my brand new W995 Sony-Ericsson hand phone which embedded with 8.1 Megapixels camera and captured the since.. I love my hand phone very much.. I reached home at 2230 and my younger sister said that Malaysia won 1-0.. Congratulation Malaysia.. Congratulation all the supporters..

In this scenario we can see that not only the buyers are supporting Malaysia, but also the sellers.. So the question is, who is the super-real supporter.?
0 Responses